Popular Posts

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Time to Get My House in Order...



Okay, that's not actually my house. It's one I saw deep in the wilds of Alabama and it reminded me of what can happen when one accumulates too much stuff -- an event horizon that our house is rapidly approaching, especially in my workroom and my closet...

I've taken twenty or so boxes of books off to our library and how good that felt! -- but I couldn't resist bringing home two boxes of books that my friend who's moving offered to me. 

I tell myself, as I've told myself before, every time I leave the  house, I should take a box or two of 'stuff' -- to the dumpsters or the Goodwill. 

But which stuff? I have a massive fabric collection --I hardly ever make a quilt anymore but  I might take a notion...

My painting supplies, including a giant easel, take up a lot of space in my workroom and I haven't touched a brush in five or six years. But am I ready to say never on that particular avocation?
I won't even mention the gourds...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
coompax-digital magazine