Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy to be Home

These are my only 'pretty' photos from my trip to Headland -- ferns on a tree in my brother's yard and a pair of camellias on a nearby bush.  

Rain and cold and overcast conditions kept me inside most of the time.
Just as well I don't get sent on one of those month-long book tours the Big Names do -- five days away from our mountain and I was ready to get back.

I opted for the quick way home -- braving up to drive through Atlanta rather than take the by-pass. Much to my surprise, it wasn't bad at all.

Oh! the joy when I passed through Greeneville, SC and saw the mountains in the distance!

And when finally I crossed the Barnard Bridge -- a mere two miles from our driveway and another half mile up to our house -- I knew I was where I belong.
Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
coompax-digital magazine