Popular Posts

Friday, February 18, 2011

Everyone Needs an Alien Invasion Escape Plan





As I drove my 9 yr old son to school one day this week, 
we somehow ended up discussing what he would do if aliens attacked his school.


Everyone should visit this subject with their child at one point or another, 
don't you think?

I mean, the schools have fire drills, tornado drills, and other safety drills...

so don't you think they need an Alien-Invasion drill?

I think so.


My son said he'd grab his best friend, and they'd head out of the school towards the woods and our place. He attached a compass to his backpack to aid his sense of direction.


He's going to prepare a water gun to hold anti-alien fortified water 
and toss out marbles to distract them while he runs away.

Such a smart kid. 
I'm proud!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
coompax-digital magazine