Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

When you give a kid a camera

Remy, my six-year-old stinker, got ahold of my camera and took some interesting pictures. You be the judge...blurry amateurism or artsy genius?

This is one of his Lego creations, I think...pretty blurry and low light...but gives it an interesting look, that's for sure.
He got me! This one is in focus...the light isn't great, but that's an interesting angle, huh?
I think this must be the dog's tail...
ceiling fan in motion....
Nice butt shot of me heading to the kitchen. I don't know, the blurriness of it kind of gives it a cool, dreamy look....
Sweet Annie eat food out of her bowl...
and, last but not least, a cool viewpoint of the breakfast table....

Sneaky little boy...interesting perspectives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
coompax-digital magazine