Popular Posts

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Little Walk



Of course the devastation that has hit Japan has been on my mind  -  Japan, Haiti, Chile, New Zealand - the names are like a tolling bell, a reminder that, in an instant, everything one loves can be swept away. A reminder to cherish what one has.

So yesterday I took a cautious little walk. 

A week ago I slipped on the basement stairs and twisted my knee (already in rather poor shape) so that I've been hobbling about like an even older lady than I already am.

At last -- many ibuprofen later -- the knee is more flexible and the weather is warmer and the ground hardly squishes at all and it's time to take a little walk and be thankful for the undisturbed beauty all around.

Click on the picture below to biggify and to see the captions.
 
Posted by Picasa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
coompax-digital magazine